Wednesday, May 1, 2024

ALREADY HARVESTING

We started April off with rain and then some hot weather, way too soon! I saw a snake which I'm told is a good snake that will kill mice and rats. Todd visited us on April 2 and we had another good visit. On the 5th of April the

temperature dropped 20º which was most welcomed! 

   Beautiful AZ sunset I had to share
 

                                          Snake I saw


I again used Free Tax USA to file our taxes and am most happy with them. AZ had our refund in our bank five days after I filed which certainly was nice.



Since some windy days were predicted, Larry got busy and put up the last two guy wires to help our RV cover from swaying in the wind. He bought new drill bits and they made all the difference and the job went much easier than before. He is grateful that job is done! We did have quite a bit of wind afterwards and Larry could see the difference from our window when he looked out and compared the posts to the neighbor's wall.  

              Putting up the last guy wire

 It's getting hard for Larry to get up on the scaffolding!



My garden is doing well and we have enjoyed radishes, cherry tomatoes and zucchini from it. The zucchini went from three small leaves to a nice sized zucchini in 30 days! The peas will be ready soon and fresh peas are my favorite veggie so I'm looking forward to that.          

                       Peas about ready to harvest
                             Lots of ripe tomatoes

     
                       My first zucchini in 30 days no less!

No comments: