Thursday, August 1, 2024

Not much going on this month

 So far we have caught four rats who have been eating my garden but now there is little left  of it, just okra and zucchini except the zucchini isn't producing anymore.  Very disappointing! 

One of the four rats we caught in the cage



We went to the movies again this time to see "Sound of Hope" a true story about a small town in TX where several families in a church adopted 77 children from all over TX who were considered the most 'unadopted' .  At the end they showed all the real families and the kids they adopted and how they are doing today--very inspiring!


Since it is July and half the year is gone, it is time to do my semi annual cleaning so I've washed all the throw rugs and bedspread and other items I don't wash that often and am so grateful that is behind me now.


Todd came for a visit on July 24 and we again had a great visit.  The cactus plant he gave me for Mother's Day has again bloomed and it is beautiful but lasts only one day!






No comments: