Tuesday, October 1, 2024

FROM NICE TO HOT!

We started out the month of Sept. by going to Red Lobster to celebrate Larry's

birthday with Dawn and Vince since Larry heard many of their restaurants were

going out of business and he wanted to go 'one last time'. 



I had a bruise and lump on my left breast and was able to get in to see Larry's

PCP the next day and he was most unhappy with my cholesterol numbers and

wanted me to have it tested again when he learned I was taking a new

supplement from a local heart doctor he knows. Long story short my numbers

were down over 100 points where they have not been in over 35 years! I was

thrilled to say the least! The bruise and lump turned out to be nothing of concern

after two tests so another PTL!



Todd came to see us on the 17th and since the weather was so nice, he came to

our area early and hiked the nearby mountain before visiting us. We had a great

visit. With the weather being so nice for a week I was able to get in walks each day and

improved my time each day as I got more accumulated.


Then the weather turned HOT (112º ONE DAY!) again so I went back to doing Silver Sneakers for my exercise.  


I have a new I-phone 16 after  struggling with the I-phone 12 for four years.  My body for some reason doesn't work well with

electronics and for the first week or so the new phone worked well but now has started to act like the old one!  It doesn't always ring when someone calls me or it won't notify me of a text all the time, most frustrating!

We went to see the movie “Am I a Racist” with Matt Walsh and it was hoot!


I tried to take a picture of the eclipse of the full moon but it didn't work that well as you cannot see the 'bite' out of the top left corner.



No comments: