Monday, November 1, 2021

Once again enjoying great AZ weather

Larry sneezed and blew out his top denture and broke a tooth.

Thankfully he was able to get in to see the dentist right away

AND his insurance paid for all of it. PLT!


I baked another Lemon cake with cream cheese frosting and it was better this

time. And still tasted good.


October 3 and every Sunday since we’ve been back to church in

person (due to me being able to walk in sneakers). Afterwards

we have gone for Chinese just like we used to do years ago.


Dawn and Vince went to CO to see Bethany so we took turns

checking on the cats making sure they had water and food. One

day the empty water cup was upside down in the sink showing us

they didn’t like it running out of water! Cats can be so funny

sometimes!!


Larry has been working on the replacement bumper and it is

coming right along. The photos show the new hitch and the

bumper after it was painted and drying in the backyard. 

                         What the bumper attaches to



    

                             Bumper drying in the sun





The new hitch he made saying he should have done this a long time ago!



                 Getting the wiring out of the way so he could weld



   I found

a neat sign that I had to get for Larry and it is now on the door of

his Man Cave. See picture for what is says. 


I found a recipe for no bake Lemon Cheesecake and that’s the

new favorite dessert now! Really good and simple plus I like the

NO BAKE!



We have charged the new car a few times (still have less than

1800 miles on it since May) and I figured out it costs us 2¢ a mile

to drive it. Considering recent gas prices, I think we made a wise

decision!



I had a nice visit with my friend Judy and she was able to see our

new set-up. Since the weather has been so nice recently, we

stayed outside the entire visit.



Today is our third great grandchild’s 3rd birthday so Happy

Birthday, Iliana!

No comments: