Tuesday, January 2, 2024

HAPPY 2024!

Somehow I totally forgot yesterday was the first so Happy New Year 2024 a day late!   

December started out with me having an early procedure at the surgery center.  I ended up having a 90% blockage in my main artery so I now have a stent.  The only pain I experienced was they couldn't stop the bleeding for several hours and my right arm swelled up and turned purple because they didn't tell me to stop taking my blood thinner beforehand.  I'm all better now though.

I attended two Christmas parties one with the church ladies and the other with the neighborhood ladies.  Great food and fun at both parties.

Granddaughter Cerét visited Phoenix for her 15th 'girls Christmas party' and also visited us.  It was good to see her again!

We had a wonderful Christmas at Dawn and Vince's with great food , nice gifts and lots of fun and laughter. 









Larry's main project was extending the exhaust pipe on the generator up and out of the RV cover to help with the diesel smell and heat. 

This is showing just the extension going up and not connected to the genny pipe 


We had some much needed rain and filled our water tank up once again.  My garden appreciated that!

Our outside tree and the full moon
  Hot air balloon over the neighbor's house




No comments: